Howdy. I doubt I will ever stop feeling like my career is just starting, but it has already been quite fortuitous. The foundation for this good fortune has been the help and mentoring I have received from many colleagues, friends and strangers. Now, I would like to be your colleague, friend and/or stranger.
I can speak best to things I have experience and interest in, somethings you might consider asking me about:
- Exercise: I collect resources and experiment to improve my fitness.
- Game Design: I am an avid collector and player of board/card games.
- Mentoring: I do my best to share my good fortune.
- Open Source: I have contribute to and maintain several large established projects.
- Quantified Self: I have explored a lot of the ecosystem and have some favorites.
- Ruby: I do lots of programming and Ruby is my drug of choice.
- Speaking: I have spoken at a few technical conferences.
- User Experience: I try to bring a UX perspective to most everything I do.
If you would like to get things going just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to include some details about yourself. Some suggestions:
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What have you accomplished so far and what are your goals?
- What do you hope to gain through our interactions?
- What is the best thing you read, watched or listened to lately?